We are now open and taking bookings from 13 July across the rest of 2020 and into 2021, and we look forward to welcoming guests to our beautiful part of Wales.
We have undertaken a detailed risk assessment and other changes to how we operate to ensure that hygiene and cleaning regimes are extended to offer the best protection we can to our guests and visitors - these are summarised below. Our risk assessment and changes take into account government guidance and detailed information from the UK Hospitality and other trade bodies.
Making your stay as safe as possible
Our planned Easter opening was cancelled in April due to the Coronavirus and since then we have been in lockdown, but now we have been given permission to open and take bookings from the 11th July. We are pleased to confirm that we have successfully qualified for the "We Are Good To Go" industry standard and they are satisfied that we are really good to go! We want to make sure your stay is comfortable and safe and to do that we have undertaken a detailed Risk Assessment and have made a number of changes to how we are going to work. These are aimed at ensuring the safety of you, ourselves and our local community, so we are sure that you will understand what we are doing and why. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us.
When you arrive
- Please ring the doorbell when you arrive.
- Use the hand sanitiser which will be on the table as you come inside.
- If you need a hand with your luggage, let us know and we'll explain the procedure.
- If we don't already have your address details we'll ask you to complete a registration form.
- Your keys and key fob will have been sanitised and will be in your room.
- We have a robust cleaning regime in place and will be ensuring that all rooms are deep cleaned with the recommended products as well as having all floors and soft furnishings steam cleaned.
- Your room will have all its usual facilities, all cups and glassware will be changed after each stay and cleaned on a hot wash in our dishwasher. Please put all used items in the bin. If you need top ups, let us know.
- Your TV remote will have been sanitised and sealed in a plastic cover.
- If you want a book from the guest room please let us know and we'll get this for you.
- In line with guidance, if you are staying for more than one night, we will not clean your room during the day unless you particularly request this. Please put your rubbish bag outside your door and we will collect this. Let us know if you need top-ups of anything. If you wish to have your towels changed, please put them in the laundry bag provided and leave outside your door and we will replace with clean towels for you.
- In line with recommended guidance, we will be wearing PPE to clean rooms.
- You can take breakfast in your room or book a time in the Breakfast Room. Breakfast in your room will be a continental breakfast.
- We will serve all your choices from our breakfast menu from the kitchen, so there will be no buffet and you will be asked for your choices the night before.
- If you prefer breakfast in your room, we will take your order and then knock your door when we bring items to you. We will leave a tray outside and step back, so you can then pick up the tray. When finished please leave the tray outside your door.
- This is available as a takeaway service only at the moment. You can purchase a drink and take it to your room, please use the hand sanitisers supplied. Leave your glasses in your room so they can be collected when you leave.
- If you require an evening meal please give us 48 hours' notice, the same applies for packed lunches.
- Please leave any used towels in the the bath or shower.
- Drop your key in the box in the hallway.
- If you had not yet paid, we have a payment machine for most cards, rather than cash.
We hope you will enjoy your stay. We are all getting used to these new changes, so if you have any suggestions for how we can improve or adjust them, please do let us know.
If you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us. In the meantime keep safe and well, and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.