This privacy statement informs how Ty Capel Bed & Breakfast complies with European Union and European Economic Area data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website.
The layout of our website in general means you can visit Ty Capel Bed & Breakfast on the web providing or revealing any personal information. Only once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- When using our website contact form we will collect your name and contact information.
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- We do not gather personal information or financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may send promotional email/text about new services or other information that we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, or SMS.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy".
- In Google Chrome click on the spanner icon, click "settings" "Show advanced settings" In the "privacy" section click the "content settings" button
Our remarketing activities are limited to Facebook and Instagram. Ty Capel Bed & Breakfast may show adverts about our services to you if you have previously visited our website. You may opt out of the remarketing cookie by visiting your Google's Ad Settings, usually reachable through the following link: http://www.google.com/settings.
Accessing your Personal Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Ty Capel Bed & Breakfast (where such Data is held).